- 5400-5408 S Western Ave is a retail value add or redevelopment opportunity in south Los Angeles on the corner of S Western Ave and W 54th St across from Western Ave Elementary
- Two tenants are currently on month-to-month leases allowing an investor to occupy a portion or all the building or a developer to collect income while undergoing the entitlement process. One unit is currently vacant
- +/- 12,025 SF development lot zoned C2-1VL-CPIO in a Tier 2 TOC
- Opportunity to build up to 49 units utilizing the TOC benefits
- Development site offered at a PPSF of $162
- The Hyde Park neighborhood features a half-dozen new construction development projects underway as of 2020
- 5400-5408 S Western Ave is a highly Visible Hyde Park location with a walk score of 73. It is a short walk to Slauson Super Mall and Chesterfield Square Park
Hyde Park is one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city of Los Angeles. Leimert Park flanks Hyde Park to the north, Vermont Square is to the east, Inglewood to the south and View Park-Windsor Hills and Ladera Heights to the west.
Crenshaw Boulevard is one of Los Angeles’ most heavily trafficked thoroughfares, west of the 110 Freeway and south of the 10 Freeway. Many development projects are underway just to the north of the subject property as well as the new NFL stadium that will be surrounded by a planned community made up of thousand of new homes.