- 1905 S Orange Dr is a 8,776 square foot development owner-user, investment, or development opportunity located on the corner of W Washington Blvd in a prime Mid-City Location situated just off the I-10.
- The property currently consists of an occupied single family residence, an auto repair facility on a month-to-month lease, and a small billboard. There is an in-place income of $8,000 per month.
- Ideal for an owner-user to occupy either the single family residence or the auto repair building and collect income from the other.
- This development lot is zoned C2-1VL-CPIO in a Tier 2 TOC and presents an investor the opportunity to build up to 33 units utilizing the TOC benefits; there are currently no plans or entitlements in place.
- The site has alley access from S Redondo Blvd and S Orange Dr providing extra buildable square footage and options for parking ingress and egress.
- Mid-Wilshire is a prime Central LA location known for the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, the Petersen Automotive Museum, and the Miracle Mile shopping district.