Year Built: 1921
Price / SqFt: $254
- 3415 Verdugo Road is a mixed-use commercial and residential value-add investment or redevelopment opportunity located in Washington Park, a few blocks from Glassell Park and Glassell Recreation Center.
- The subject property, built in 1921, consists of a retail building and a two-bedroom house in a prime investment location, giving an investor the opportunity to purchase a mixed-use asset with massive upside; pro forma rents can be achieved in the neighborhood through complete renovation of current buildings.
- Significant upside potential with the opportunity to renovate or redevelop the retail and residential spaces to achieve a 7.32% market CAP rate.
- The commercial property is 1,208 SF and consists of a large retail space including one ground level door.
- The residential building is 1,196 SF and consists of two-bedrooms and one bathroom and is located in the rear of the lot.
- Total lot size of 5,848 SF, zoned LACM.
- Amazing walk score of 81, walking distance to the Glassell Recreation Center and nearby shops including: Verdugo Bar, Habitat Coffee, Division 3, Little Ripper Coffee, & Lemon Poppy.