- A 2,990 Square Foot three-unit apartment building located at 8804 Orchard Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90044 with a strong in-place cash flow and cap rate of 4.19% on current income
- The building sits on a 5,727 sf lot with three parking spaces in the rear of property
- Ability to build an additional 3-bedroom one bath ADU*
- Additional upside in rents when units turn; over 32% rental upside with pro forma CAP rate of 6.32%
- The subject property has a desirable unit mix of two-bedrooms and three-bedrooms
- Walking distance to multiple metro stops on W Manchester Ave and S Vermont Ave
- Located in the Vermont Vista area just off 110 FWY and Manchester Ave in Los Angeles with many nearby parks
- Located one block from Manchester Ave Elementary School
Strategically Located Near 110 Freeway Located about 12 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, Vermont Vista has an urban atmosphere and a tight-knit community. Most of the neighborhood features apartment buildings and single-story houses. When residents want to get active, they go to Algin Sutton Recreation Center, Little Green Acres Park. Those interested in taking a class or watching college sports can check out Los Angeles Southwest College. Located near the newly built SOFI stadium in Inglewood Ca.
Vermont Vista delivers a casual dining scene of small local eateries, including Dulan’s Soul Food Kitchen and Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles, neighborhood staples that has been around for decades. The nightlife consists of friendly, laid-back bars, such as Lucky Ducks Bar, where you can also shoot some pool. The area sits right along the110 Freeway, keeping you connected to the rest of the city.