Year Built: 1964
Price / Unit: $147,826
Price / SqFt: $253.54
- Located Between Two of Los Angeles’s Most Desirable Rental Neighborhoods, East Hollywood and Silver Lake
- Ample Parking – 23 Spaces – One Per Unit with Additional Street Parking
- Attractive Unit Mix of 26 Percent Singles, 48 Percent 1+1’s, and 26 Percent 2+1’s with Large Bedrooms and Functional Layouts
- Rare Opportunity to Acquire a True Value-Add Opportunity of an Attractive Mid-Sized Asset in a Low Velocity Area
- Quiet Location and Building Surrounded by Mainly Single-Family Homes
Interested In This Property?
Fill out the form below to learn more.