• 14400 Roscoe Blvd is 26,798 square foot development opportunity located in prime Panorama City nestled between established San Fernando Valley cities like Van Nuys, North Hills & North Hollywood.
• Significantly sized development site in an established, gentrifying area with numerous new developments underway nearby.
• The subject property features a total of 26,798 square foot lot with over 200 feet of frontage, zoned [Q]C2-1-CDO in a Tier 2 TOC area. The parcels feature access via alleys from the south and west sides.
• Located just 0.7 miles from the newly improved Van Nuys Metrolink Station, part of the Ventura County Line connecting the site to Ventura County to the west and Downtown LA to the east; bringing significant environmental benefits, economic development, and employment opportunities to the immediate area.
• The subject property features a high walk score of 82 with close proximity to numerous transportation options as well as major retail developments such as the new Panorama City Mall, The Icon @ Panorama City and numerous major retailers like Walmart, ALDI & Living Spaces.
• With over 360,000 people within a three-mile radius, Panorama City is a highly desirable market in the central valley with high demand low residential vacancy rates.
• The immediate location will be seeing numerous new commercial & multi-family developments such as the major expansion planned at Panorama Mall, The Icon at Panorama City (423 apartments) and Panorama Tower (194 Units).
•Property is in close proximity to the Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center.