Year Built: 1977
Price / Unit: $218,750
Price / SqFt: $286
- 6745 Coldwater Canyon Ave is an eight-unit investment opportunity in the North Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles located near the southwest intersection of Vanowen St and Coldwater Canyon Ave.
- The subject property is a total of 6,123 SF on a highly visible corridor in a prime North Hollywood location less than two miles from Los Angeles Valley College.
- Built in 1977, the property consists of five singles, one one-bedroom, one two-bedroom, and one three-bedroom two-and-a-half bath townhouse.
- Six of the eight units to be delivered vacant at the close of escrow allowing an investor the opportunity to renovate and achieve market rents immediately; projected CAP rate of 5.73%-5.78% when vacancies are leased at market rents.
- The property features 9 parking spaces and provides ease of management as gas and electric utilities are separately metered.
- Named LA Weekly’s best neighborhood to live in Los Angeles, North Hollywood attracts artists, writers, actors, and creatives seeking a calm suburban environment with an easy commute to Hollywood via a quick drive or the Red Line. The historic El Portal Theatre and many up-and-coming playhouses share the scene with art galleries, sound studios and the Academy of TV Arts and Sciences. The subway-accessible area also features retro-inspired cocktail lounges, craft